Nottingham Cellars – Wine Club
At Nottingham Cellars, our passion to produce world class wines is matched only by our passion for sharing these wines with our valued members. We strive to offer the total wine experience, which we believe is great wine in an inviting atmosphere; somewhere you can come escape to in search of world class wine with great company. We invite you to join our wine club and enjoy a wonderful wine country experience, time after time.
• Complimentary tasting in the Tasting Room year round
• Discounts on all wines, every time you visit
• Access to Members Only Online Shopping Cart, including Online Specials
• Complimentary/discounted events, including pairings, live music, release events, etc.
• Four (4) complimentary member exclusive release parties held in the cellar quarterly
• Access to NC Member-Exclusive wines released throughout the year
• Other exclusive events for members only including barrel tastings, private pourings with the winemaker and winemaker dinners
• First access to library wines
• Special benefits on your birthday/membership anniversary
Our Wine Club is About You
Choose to recieve 2, 4, or 6 bottles of your favorite wines delivered to your home or business; or opt to pick up your wines and enjoy a complimentary release event available exclusively to our members.
Club Classic was created for the discerned palate in search of full bodied, well structured reds produced to be aged to realize their true potential.
As well as lively, rich white wines from two world class growing regions. Club Classic features Red Wines produced from the Bordeaux Varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot, Petit Verdot. and Chardonnay’s from the Livermore Valley and Arroyo Seco Appelation.
Shipment Months: February, May, August, November
In your face, fruit forward wines for those on the hunt for the ultimate crowd pleasers. These wines are produced from the Rhone varieties that thrive in the Livermore Valley and Arroyo Seco appellations.
Club Contrast features single vineyard offerings of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Petite Sirah and Viognier from world class grow sites throughout the Central Coast as well as action packed Proprietary Blends of these varieties.
Shipment Months: March, June, September, December